Location: Senai, Johor
- Attractive Remuneration
- Good Benefits
- Working Culture
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carry out assigned job in accordance with the approved methods / procedures and carry out other duties assigned and directed by the superior
- Carry out allocated job efficiently and ensure completion within stipulated time and inform superior of any work discrepancies encountered
- Ensure equipment is in serviceable conditions and calibrations are current prior usage
- To ensure that the repair, overhaul and modification of components are carried out in accordance with company and airworthiness requirements
- To maintain working discipline and perform regular housekeeping at work area
- To identify and order spares according to task requirements
- To recommend the manufacture of alternate tools/equipment in accordance with approved references for maintenance use
- To ensure safety precautions and procedures are observed at all times and report any hazard/incident/accident through internal reporting system
- To facilitate the maintenance of test equipment & tools, power supplies, associated facilities and maintain records of such maintenance
- To assist Aircraft Workshop Manager, QA, CAAM and other regulatory bodies audit preparation and QA Audit Finding response
- To assist Aircraft Workshop Manager to prepare the relevant trainings required to build in- house capabilities on aircraft and its components
Qualification & Requirement
- Good knowledge of aircraft workshop management and familiarity with regulatory requirements.
- SPM certificate with minimum 2 years of aircraft maintenance training from an Approved Training Organization or 3 years of working maintenance experience in a Part 145 aircraft workshop environment.
- Good knowledge of aircraft workshop practice and familiarity with regulatory requirement.
Please submit your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org”