Location: Senai, Johor
- Attractive Remuneration
- Good Benefits
- Working Culture
Roles & Responsibilities
- To compile and control work packages and make available necessary supporting documents and preparations to enable check package control and monitoring, including man-hours capturing, and billing.
- Accomplishment including the preparation of aircraft check package to meet the company, customer and CAAM requirements.
- To establish, monitor and ensure effective preplanning of aircraft check package, including package study, resources requirement and check downtime evaluation.
- Plan to sequence the workflow of aircraft check package in accordance with the available resources in compliance with company’s requirements and within the stipulated time.
- To attend and produce aircraft check progress meeting minutes.
- To manage, coordinate and prepare Over & Above billing which includes additional work request for both labour, materials and any out of house requirements.
- To monitor the check progress during production stages and arranges necessary co- ordination and support to Production.
- To keep under constant review, all dock-planning functions are fully understood, and staffs are fully aware of the procedural requirements of check documentation.
- To control check cards to ensure all cards are registered and recorded against master tally sheet. To control job card-loading board to ensure proper loading and location of task cards in accordance to trade, zone and check sequence. Maintain an updated record of all task card and all associated report (Finding List, AWR) etc and document.
- To maintain and update check progress through progress report, check flow chart, check cards accomplished, major events, AOG situations, AOG spares etc.
- To compile and control each task card in the work packages and make available necessary supporting documents
- To manage the completed check package, as required, make necessary compilation and return to customer.
- To carry out job preparation virtual and physical for material, tool, manpower and facilities readiness before any check package induction date.
- To carry out other tasks as directed by Engineering & Planning Manager.
Qualification & Requirement
- Degree in Engineering / Business Administration or other related studies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in aviation industry
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Please submit your resume to “email@example.com”