Location: Senai, Johor
- Attractive Remuneration
- Good Benefits
- Working Culture
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a production planning system appropriate to the amount and complexity of the maintenance scope of work;
- Availability of all necessary maintenance data as required by AN6501 Part-145, 145.45 Paragraph 7.6 (a).
- To record and notify any inaccurate, incomplete of ambiguous procedure, practice, information or maintenance instruction contained in the maintenance data used by maintenance personnel to the Safety Manager and the author of the maintenance data.
- To provide a common work card or worksheet systems to be used throughout relevant parts of STSB and ensure that such documents comply with Part-145, 145.45 Paragraph 7.6 €
- Supplying the necessary technical documents for customers and storage of STSB technical records;
Qualification & Requirement
- Holder of aircraft maintenance license acceptable to CAA Malaysia and/or Degree in Aerospace Engineering/Business Administration or other relevant studies.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience aviation industry, with more than 5 years’ experience as aircraft certifying engineer.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft and component maintenance management and familiarity
- Having experience in Planning will be an added advantage