Location: Senai, Johor
- Attractive Remuneration
- Good Benefits
- Working Culture
Roles & Responsibilities
- Periodically review Sapura Technics Sdn. Bhd. Maintenance Organization Exposition (STSB MOE) and Quality Manual to meet the changing organizational requirements while meeting the applicable and current regulatory requirements.
- Processing and evaluation of maintenance personnel approvals / authorization applications for adequacy and correctness.
- Maintenance of support / certifying staff and other approved staff records as per the requirements of MOE and applicable regulations.
- To ensure that support / certifying staff and other approved staff meet the training requirements at all times for issue of approvals by STSB.
- To review the corrective and preventive measures taken with respect to the internal and external audit findings and its acceptance based on which make necessary amendments to STSB MOE and Quality Manual. Also liaise with the other departments of STSB to ensure their departmental and associated procedures are amended as necessary.
- To assist in preparing yearly audit / schedule programme including Quality System and Non- Aircraft related product audit and communicate the programme to all the departments.
- To conduct assessment for non-aircraft approval certifier. (e.g. store inspector.)
- To organise and conduct periodic internal audits to identify deficiencies.
- To organise and conduct vendors / sub-contractors audit.
- To report the audit findings through the Head of Quality Assurance to the concerned Post Holder and Accountable Manager for corrective and preventive actions.\
- To carry out surveillance and Non-Aircraft related product audit as per the Regulator and STSB MOE requirements.
- To carry out any other task as directed by the superior.
Qualification & Requirement
- Degree in Engineering / Law or other related studies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in line maintenance environment
- Experience in Quality Assurance within Aviation Industry will be an added advantage