Location: Senai, Johor
- Attractive Remuneration
- Good Benefits
- Working Culture
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide engineering services support to aircraft or engine undergoing maintenance check or encountering schedule disruptions.
- Prepare/propose/coordinate instructions, reports, certificate of compliance Document and Statement of Compliance in accordance to approved company procedures and regulatory requirement.
- Evaluate AD, Service Bulletins or other modification document to assist the Sales and Marketing Department, production and planning sections.
- To assess, evaluate and convert EO/AD / SB / SL requirement into Engineering Service Instruction (ESI) specified step by step comply requirement for individual certification, if required.
- To assist production and liaise with customer/operator for an Approved Repair instruction / scheme for defects unable to carry out due to nil maintenance data.
- To assist production and liaise with customer/operator for an Approved Repair instruction / scheme for defects unable to carry out
- To assess and evaluate customer work scope EO/EI/AD/SB of the compliance requirement and advise Production Planning, Sales and Marketing including customer for mod kit and special tooling requirement.
- To carry out tooling and equipment analysis for approved scope of work including the use of alternative tooling or equipment.
- To be responsible for the development of the inspection, servicing and calibration program.
- To carry out other tasks as directed by Engineering & Planning Manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in Engineering / Business Administration or other related studies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in aviation industry
- Experience in Technical Services will be an added advantage
Please submit your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org”